1. (a) All sales shall be deemed to be made between the buyer and Home of Floors in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale herein after mentioned. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions and any terms and conditions put forward by the Buyer, these conditions shall prevail.
(b) All representation on behalf of Home of Floors are valid only if they are confirmed in writing and the Buyer shall not rely upon any representation unless confirmed in writing.
(c) The prices for all materials or goods supplied and transportation shall be strictly in accordance with those prices at the time of order currently notified and published by Home of Floors unless otherwise confirmed in writing by Home of Floors. Goods are not sold (or tested) as conforming to any British Standard Specification or as fit for any particular purpose, unless expressly so stated in writing, and any term, condition or warranty that the goods are so fit is excluded.
2. All goods are to be paid for at the time of ordering, unless some other terms have been specifically agreed in writing between the buyer and Home of Floors. Any overdue accounts will attract a charge of interest at the rate of 2% above the base rate per month or part thereof. In the event that Court proceedings have been instigated, all costs relating to such proceedings will become the responsibility of the Buyer.
3. The ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has paid to Home of Floors the whole price thereof. The Buyer agrees that, prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, Home of Floors may, at any time enter upon the Buyer's premises and remove the goods and that the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for this purpose. The buyer may not install the goods prior to completion of payment in full. Not withstanding that ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer save as provided above, the goods shall be at the risk of the Buyer from the time of collection or delivery to him of the goods.
4.All orders are made to “Kerbside” . This means that the goods will be unloaded at the nearest point of access to the delivery address for the delivery vehicle. Pallet deliveries are generally made on vehicles with a tail lift; pallets are lowered down and wheeled to the nearest accessible point. Please note that drivers to not come inside your house or apartment building.
5. It is the buyers responsibility to check the goods for damage or wrong delivery before accepting delivery. No claim for damages or wrong delivery can be made if the carriers receipt is signed as goods received in good condition. Any claim for damages or wrong delivery must be made by email(email@example.com) within 24hrs of receipt of goods, failing which all claims shall be deemed to be waived.
6. Whilst every effort will be made by Home of Floors to ensure that the correct quantity and quality of goods are delivered within a timely manner to the buyer, neither Home of Floors or the manufacturer shall be liable for any damages caused by the such omissions or delays.
7. In installing or using any goods or equipment supplied by Home of Floors the purchaser shall observe all instructions, directions and warnings issued by Home of Floors or the manufacturer.
8. All cases of force majeur such as wars, riots, strikes, lockouts, bankruptcy, fire, water damage, delay in transport, lack of means of transport, breakdown in factories or those of our suppliers or any other unforeseeable events give us the right to postpone the fulfilment of the contract, as well as to cancel it partially or wholly without thereby conferring on the Buyer the right to claim damages against Home of Floors or the manufacturers.
9.The contract between Home of Floors and the Buyer shall be deemed to have been made at the showroom of Home of Floors, Unit 2, Burton Enterprise Park, Hawkins Lane, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire. DE14 1QG.
10.All consumers have the right to cancel their order with Home of Floors within 7 days of receipt of goods without giving a reason. The consumer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and all monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation. This does not affect the consumers statutory rights.
11. All contracts subject to these Conditions between the Buyer and Home of Floors, shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with English law and the Buyer hereby agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of all claims, disputes or differences arising out of or in connection with any such contract.